Welcome to our page, thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Allison, Keith, and Ian



 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ian's First Trip

Last weekend we took a quick trip out to Kentucky to attend a great friend's wedding and visit my aunt and uncle.  Ian was good on the airplane flights, eating and sleeping for the majority of the time. It was a good trip, but way too short!

Happy little flyer. Don't know if you can see, but he has a pacifier clipped to his collar and a toy attached to his other wrist. We didn't want to spend the whole flight retrieving things that got tossed down to the yucky floor.

This is Ian's latest silly face. It's like a gasp of surprise and awe. He does it until we do it back.

Yum!

I don't think I've ever seen this kid sit this still. He balanced this block on his head for several minutes!

Gimme an "H"!

At the wedding



Playing with his reflection at the hotel.

3 comments:

  1. I love Ian's smile on the plane! Hopefully he's always that happy about flying :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is that happy about most things. Every time he got the least bit fussy he got the pacifier popped into his mouth. The fear of having the screaming baby on the flight was thankfully unfounded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian was so cute and I was so happy to see you guys. Also, that dress was really uncomfortable to sit in...I couldn't bend at the waist at all which I hoped wouldn't be so obvious in photos, but clearly it is...

    ReplyDelete