It's been a while since we were here. I'll try to catch everyone up on what we're up to. Forgive me if there are mess-ups. Ian is "helping" me type. :) I hope you're having a wonderful summer. We are enjoying it, definitely keeping busy! Ian sure is growing and learning every day. His vocabulary of different babbling sounds keeps increasing - last week he practiced "go" and "guh" all week, this week he's added "na" and "nuh". It's amazing that those babbles can come out in so many different tones, from high pitched and excited to soft and thoughtful to loud and angry. No crawling yet, and no teeth, but we're expecting both any day now. Here are some of Ian's favorite things these days:
Eating. He especially enjoys banging the spoon on the tray, but I think usually he likes the food, too.

The dog. Bull is great, he knows to stay just close enough to keep Ian's attention, but just far enough out of the way so he doesn't get his ears pulled on.

Mom & Dad's bed. Hey, if it buys me a little more sleep on a Saturday morning....
Grass. He'll pull at the blanket until it's out of the way and he can play in the grass. At least he doesn't usually try to eat it :) This is his very patriotic red-white-and-blue 4th of July outfit from Nana.
And top on the list of Ian's favorites: Bath Time!! Drinking the water, trying to catch the water, splashing around, playing with the toys - he loves it all!













Oh my goodness, I love ALL of these pictures! Ian has such a cute smile! I love him sitting there ready for school and it looks like he loves the water :)
ReplyDelete