Welcome to our page, thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Allison, Keith, and Ian



 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spring!

Our little guy is growing up so fast - running around all over the place and talking up a storm. He loves animals, balloons, trains, balls, music, reading books, playing outside, phew - it makes me tired just thinking about all the things he learns and does in a day! I didn't mean to go this long without posting, so I thought I'd just share a few quick pictures. I hope you enjoy them!

 Checking out Quakers with Nana
 Papa's goats - it's best to check them out from the other side of the gate!
 Playing at daycare. Ian really loves "fishies"
 Daddy got to come help Ian's class get their garden plot ready to plant potatoes.
 Quick trip to the mountains
Ian's little sweater vest outfit for Mother's Day. He wouldn't look at me for the picture because he was busy woofing at his cousins dog


We had a great time at the aquarium:



These balloons have been Ian's favorite toys for the past two and a half weeks - and they are still floating. Grandma sure knows how to pick them!

 Mommy's little helper:


 Getting so big! He loves going down the slides.
"I do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment