Welcome to our page, thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Allison, Keith, and Ian



 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two Months

Wow, time flies. Ian is already 10 weeks old and changing so fast. He's exercising his voice a lot and building his vocabulary substantially, saying things like "mmm, gaa" and something that sounds remarkably like "hi". He likes laying on the floor in the play gym so he can kick his legs, wave his arms around and bat at the toys. I'm learning new skills, too - the other day I mastered the art of brushing my teeth with one hand while holding the baby, bouncing up and down and humming songs. This week Ian has started figuring out how to bring things to his mouth so he can taste them. Blankets, bibs and shirts are the easiest to get a grasp on. Last week he had his 2 month check up at the doctor and I thought for sure he'd be over 13 pounds, but he was just under at 12 lbs, 15 oz. As for me, I had a bit of a personal victory this week, too. I tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans and they fit. :) Here are some of the faces that made us smile these past couple weeks....


My, what big eyes you have.....
Daddy is so much fun!
All of the cousins from Keith's side of the family. That's a lot of kids for one couch!
This mobile is from when Mommy was a baby. I think it still does the trick.
Out to lunch with our pal Sean
Yeah, that's how I feel about waking up, too, buddy
Our friend Haley showing Ian how the toy works. I think he's paying attention.
All warm and cozy after a bath
Just lounging around
Ian and Zach playing with Karen. Check out Ian's crazy hair - some of it fell out, some of it stayed long, some is light, some is dark...
I wonder where Ian got those big blue eyes?
Putting in some time at the gym

1 comment:

  1. Your old mobile was transportation themed! Engineers! -Hanna

    ReplyDelete