Welcome to our page, thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Allison, Keith, and Ian



 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One month old!

Yesterday we took Ian to the doctor for his one month check-up. Everything checked out fine, he's doing great . He weighs 11 lbs 4 oz, so he's growing just like he's supposed to. He is starting to stay awake a bit more, making cute little sounds and giving us lots of smiles (just not when I have the camera out!). Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last week or so. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Snuggly bear.
Relaxing on the couch.

One of Ian's very favorite spots - Daddy doesn't mind it too much, either!
The best present under our tree...
Waving "hello"!
Silly faces (on both of us!)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! He is GORGEOUS!! I can't believe he is already 1 MONTH! WHOA! Where'd the time go?! OHH!! I can't wait for Zay & I to meet him! YOU LOOK GREAT!!! My Allison is back!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures!!! I can't believe how much he has grown. Hopefully I will see you both on Wednesday. :) And I agree with Steph, you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete